Tuesday 15 March 2011

Weekend Projects

This accordian book is a challege Sylvia set for the weekend, we used three 8x8 card squares and then made a chipboard cover. Over the weekend the challenge was to decorate the book any way we wanted. I used distress inks, butterflies and doilies from the dinner table.


I wanted to make my butterflies float so I attached them to acetate which I recycled from a card box. I added some Basic Gray paper to journal on when I fill the book with photos.



This is the class Karen taught, She has all the papers and embellishments over at http://www.craftbuddiespapercrafts.co.uk/


We all enjoyed this class, I think it shows off my Grandma beautifully. The spray of flowers used were gorgeous. The page uses lots of different techniques which all tie in together.


I also made 15 thank you cards for a friend, I love the Martha Stewart punches especially this doily one.


 I made this gift bag from a 12x12 double sided Basic Gray paper, I'm really pleased with how well it came together.


Then I remembered I needed two birthday cards. I still have to add happy birthday and a key to the 18 one and a touch more glitter to the 16.


No comments:

Post a Comment