Thursday 28 April 2011

Beach Hut Card

I bought this stamp fromLittle Claire Designs at a craft show last weekend, I also bought my first ProMarkers which I used on this card. I love beach huts, my aim is to own one, but that is a long way off. As far as I'm concerned beach huts are why we have the seaside.
 I enjoyed colouring the stamped design and even used the blender pen on the curtains. I stamped the huts in grey so as to give a softer image and it worked. The lifebouys have 3D glaze over them as do the buckets.
I tore yellow card to make the sand for the card background. At first I inked up the edges but that just made it look like the sand was dirty and as we are very proud of our beaches in this area I decided it was all wrong. As this is my first attempt at using ProMarkers I'm very pleased with the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment