Thursday 14 July 2011

Filofax Dividers.

I made this set of dividers with men in mind, I am aware that my other designs are very feminine. Whilst looking through my stash I came across the paper ruler that I have used here, how or why I have it I do not know, but it in true measurements and inked up well so I went with it. As the ruler was only paper I made it stronger with glossy accents which will also protect it. the photograph does not really do this divider justice.

These dividers are to fit an A5 Filofax.


The back of these dividers are covered with paper from Echo Park, from the Little Boy set.
The tab is punched from a stampin up punch. The ink I used is shabby shutters, crushed olive and brushed corduroy.

I am really happy with this set of dividers, I love the way colour and individual style can be added to a very practical everyday item.

No comments:

Post a Comment