Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas Card

I must start by apologising for the quality of the photos,
I think my camera has been dropped so I will get it looked at over the holidays.
These dinky little cards are 3"x3",the stamp I used came from http://www.craftbuddiespapercrafts.co.uk/
 The tree is embossed using an old gold colour embossing powder.
The card is finished by adding gems or glitter to a corner (or where any glue dried where it shouldn't have been.)
I used Bazzill card to stamp onto, I love the feel of this card. The card in the centre of this last pic is 4"x4" and the stamped image has been mounted onto a torn red square then onto mirri board.
These cards are very quick to make, they are an easy to make in batches, which is good as I made about 40 of this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment