Thursday 15 December 2011

Tree Decorations

I have just realised that I have not posted on my blog for over two weeks, I am very sorry but hope the next few posts make up for it.
I made 24 of thse mini triangle boxes to hang on my christmas tree but I think they look better on this tree, which my friends Ann and Ellie bought me for christmas two years ago.
 The christmas puddings are made from one brown circle and a pearlesent (? sorry my spelling is really bad at the mo.) cream semi circle for the custard. The holly are sequins that I purchased from my local supermarket.
 I tied the boxes together with red ribbon then threaded gold thread through for the hanger, this is when I also added the bell, I wanted to buy the papermania ones I had seen but when I went looking everywhere had sold out so I bought hobbycraft own make and I must say I am very impressed with them, I got more for less!!
If you wanted to make these into advent boxes you could add the numbers onto the reverse of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment