I first saw this style of card in 'Craft Stamper' about two years ago, in the magazine the orange square should be created from distress inks of varying shades.
But this card came from a 'happy mishap'
When I was inking up my card the ink ran and bled everywhere, but as I am frugal (not tight) I cut a square of orange card sprayed it with walnut gold spritzer then added a brown matt.
I attached this topper to my card font over my inked mess then stamped the allium image using brown stazon, then added the stitching and gems. The whole effect was very similar to the original inked effect I wanted to recreate.
What I have learnt from this is that not all card bargain's are bargain's.