Tuesday 3 January 2012

Thank You Card

I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas and enjoyed seeing in the new year. My family are looking forward to a good 2012.

I recieved lots of lovely presents and made these cards to say thank you.

I got the paper from http://www.craftbuddiespapercrafts.co.uk/ It's doubled sided.
To make the card I cut the paper to fit the cad blank then cut a 4.5cm bit off the end, turned it over then attached both parts to the card base. I added a very thin gold pel off along the join. Next I punched a scallopd edge a long a piece of the same paper,trimmed it to the width I wanted then added a pink strip of paper as a highlight. I attached this to the bottem of the card. I then stamped thank you onto cream card and used my scallop circle stampin up punch to cut that out. I then inked round the edge of the card and scalloped circle using frayed burlap DI. The circle was then matted onto a bigger circle which was then matted onto a square top note shape in gold. To finish the card off I added three small pink gems to the pink strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment