Friday 9 March 2012

Gift Card

I am hoping my mother-in-law will like this when I give it to her on Mother's Day this year, she loves candles.
 This is a card and gift box all in one, I have made the box part big enough to hold four tea-lights, but it could be made to hold individual chocolates
 The flowers are from A die I bought from http://www.craftbuddiespapercrafts.co.uk/ which I edged with glitter, as well as the leaves. The butterfly is a sizzix die also edged with glitter and gems to form the body.
 I made compartments to keep the tea-lights in place.The ribbon is some velvet ribbon I found in my box, the colours were just right for this project.
I saw these cards whilst looking for something else on google, I have kept the idea in the back of my mind ready for Mother's Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment