Saturday 21 April 2012

Hot Air Balloon.

I bought this stamp just after Christmas, I would like to go in a hot air balloon one day!!
I made this card with my husband in mind, I stamped the image using stazon onto Basic Grey paper, this is my favourite paper crafting brand, so he is very lucky I used it as I usually look at my Basic Grey papers then decide they are too nice to use and put them away again.
I stamped the image three times then cut round parts of the air balloon, pieced them together again and added glossy accents.
I then layered up Bazzill card to make the sky and hills. I finally stamped the Tim Holtz quote using walnut stain DI.
 I made an ATC using the same techniques, it could also be a gift tag.
This card could have a more feminine feel about it by using different papers.
I now have plans to include this hot air balloon on a layout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment