Saturday 21 July 2012

Beach Layout.


The photograph on this layout is taken at Walcott beach which is just down the road from where I live. I love this photo as it sums up for me everything I enjoy by the sea. I really prefer to visit the beach in the evening when it is empty so I can walk along by the sea edge. The tide is just turning and it is so calm. What you cannot see is what is happening behind me!! That is usually my children moaning about having to walk to far and who threw what at who and when can we have the ice-cream you promised us or I would like chips now.
The layout is very simple, I layered Bazzill Swiss Dots on each other and the photo is double matted to make it appear slightly larger, then because I was not brave enough to stamp directly onto the layout I stamped onto acetate using Stazon white ink (that's why there is a reflection) I used the flourish stamp to replicate waves. The acetate is held in place with brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment