Wednesday 1 August 2012

Silver Wedding Anniversary.

Last week Chris and I celebrated our silver wedding anniversary, Lucy, along with my Mum, Jake, Adam and my Dad, also called Chris, held a surprise party for us at my parents home. Our families were there along with my oldest and closest friends who I know from school.
It is so reassuring to know that most of them have lied to me at some point over the past year and they feel no remorse!!!!
It was a lovely day, helped by the weather being so gorgeous. And yes I did have a cry, so did Chris, especially when Jake gave him his present to open which was two pound coins in a ring box, one dated 1987 and the other 2012 and then again when we were given keyrings which had their pictures in.
 This is the card I made for Chris, the card is all white with touches of peach which is the colour my bridesmaids wore on our wedding day.
The top note shape and butterflies are from stampin up, I cut the letters and heart using my cricut and the peach swirl is from a die I love. Once I had cut the top note I the used a swiss dots embossing folder to add the texture.
As you can see I also matted the letters and card front onto silver mirri board.

This is all of us together at my parents, my Mum arranged for the three of them to get together a the local photographers to have this amazing picture taken. Apparently there were quite a few arguements, not helped by Lucy dying her hair bright red two weeks before it was taken!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment