Sunday 30 September 2012

Thank You Cards

I wanted to share the Thank You cards I made and sent to my family after our suprise party.
I love dragonflies and as they were on our anniversary cake it seemed fitting to have them on the Thank You cards too.
 I stamped the flourishes first in silver, then the 'thank you', I found it best to leave the cards over night  to let the ink set and dry.
Next I used 'indigo blu's' flitter glue to ink up my dragonfly stamp, I stamped 10 cards at a time before adding indigo blu mega flakes to the stamped image and rubbing the excess off and polishing the image. The flakes I used are called Yorkshire Dale.
.
I then matted this onto silver mirri board and attached to  a card. Finally I added gems and stickles to the card this also covered up any odd bits of ink on the black card.

No comments:

Post a Comment