Monday 22 October 2012

Birthday Card

This is the Birthday Card I made for my Mum.
I used three techniques to make it, stamping, embossing and punches.
To start with I embossed white card with the cuttlebug swiss dots folder, next I used stampin' ups mini embossing folder for the oval centre, which I then cut out by hand. To finish the centre I stamped 'especially for you' and used stampin' ups large oval to punch it out.
The flowers are from a stamp set I use a lot, if you look back on my blog you can find other things I have embellished using the vintage vogue stamp set. I stamped the leaves directly onto the embossed white card. I then stamped the leaves and flowers onto scrap white card and cut them out, I used pink DI and touched the edge of the stamps with a brown DI.
To put the card together I matted the white card onto pink then attached it to a card blank.
The sentiment and flowers were attached using foam pads. To finish the card I put the ribbon on the left hand side and  pearls in the flower centres


Hope you like the card, my Mum did.

No comments:

Post a Comment