Saturday 15 December 2012

Christmas Wreath

I love this wreath, I have made it for Christmas but the die I used is not a Christmas one.
To make the wreath I used Tim Holtz Autumn Leaves long die, I cut about 60 leaves in different shades of green.On the die are also the twigs, I cut six twigs which I then cut down further to add in between the leaves.
The base of the wreath is the Tim Holtz weathered clock die cut from chipboard twice then layered up with the clock cut in green.
To put the wreath together I tied the red ribbon around the clock, then attached the leaves using wet glue. I divided the clock into quarters and filled in a quarter at a time. I shaped the leaves as I went along using my bone folder. Next I added the twigs which I also shaped. To finish the wreath of I added the yellow flowers with glitter in the middle of them. If I had added red flowers they would have looked like berries.
Hpoe you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment