Wednesday 20 February 2013

1st Birthday Card

I was keeping to my New Year Resolution when I made this card which was to be more organised and not make cards for friends at the last moment. 
Little Adam's birthday was at the end of January and I made the card at the beginning of January.
The card measures 6"x 6".
I used my cricut to cut name Adam.
The number one was cut from 'Girls are weird' sizzix font.
The sheep is a button as are the round buttons,obviously.
The shoes and pram are images that I stamped onto shrink plastic, coloured and then shrank.
I embossed two squares of the card to add texture.
The butterfly and heart are punched out.
The last two squares are stamped with a saying and a word.
I'm not sure if Adam was impressed with his card but his Mum was.

No comments:

Post a Comment