Wednesday 13 February 2013

The Apprentice

I am extremely pleased and proud of this layout, not because I think it is a good layout, but because of what it represents!!
The photo's were taken as Jake, my eldest, was told he had an apprenticeship at Lotus as a technical engineer, at the time he was the youngest empoyee there!! We were told he did very well in his interview.
I used my cricut to cut the title, I borrowed the Tim Holtz cogs die and hand cut the large scallop matt. I put glossy accents on some of the cogs and added brads that looked like screw tops.
Under the large photo is a blue tag with the journaling on, and a tear drop stain, explaining why this memory is so important.
My children cannot understand why I want to document various events in their lives but I am hoping they will 'get it' when they are older!!

No comments:

Post a Comment