Monday 4 February 2013

Valentine Milk Carton.

Now I have my milk carton die I find I am using it all the time!!
I have made these for valentine day. I used red card stock, obviously, which I stamped all over with a mini leaf pattern in dark brown, the black ink looked a little too harsh.
I hand cut the heart in the front panel and then put acetate behind it.
 The heart needed something so I added a gold peel off around the edge.
Once I had put the carton together I also added red gems to the front panel.
 The rose is made from a 1 3/8" circle cut into a spiral then curled round and glued to make the flower, there is also a leaf but it cannot be seen in this photo. 
 In my cupboard I had the red bulldog clips, I stamped the word love onto the coloured part, added a gem and used the clip for the carton closure.
These cartons are just the right size for  Lindt Teddies, so it is a good job I bought lots when they were reduced after Christmas (I can't understand why as they still have long use by dates.)
I'm sorry the pictures are not too clear, for some reason no matter how many I took they all came out a bit fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment