Saturday 9 March 2013

Gift Boxes

Here are two quick ideas for last minute gift boxes, both have acetate on them. I have used my butterfly dies again as the acetate has butterflies on it.
 This box is made from the stampin up milk carton die, I cut two, one from card and one from acetate, I cut the flaps from the acetate box and the top from the card box then attached them together to make one tall milk carton.
The top is held together by a blue bulldog clip that has lots of ribbon tied to it.
 The next gift box is a set of three graduating pillow boxes.
I used the Tim Holtz pillow box die which is bigger than most for all three boxes. By cutting one box the placing it back on the die away from one edge a smaller pillow boxes can be made.
The trio of boxes are held together by blue and silver ribbon, the two floating butterflies are attached to very thin silver wire.
 
These would look good as wedding favours.

No comments:

Post a Comment