Thursday 26 September 2013

How Many Shoes? LO


 In 2008 we were lucky enough to travel to L.A. for 10 days. We visited friends of the boys and had a great time.
As you can see from the layout we managed to buy eight pairs of shoes in 10 days, well it was more like nine days as the last day was when we headed for the airport!!
 For this layout I matted spotty vellum onto blue card, leaving a fine border all the way round. I made two pairs of flip flops from card, I choose to do these because as you can see three pairs of the shoes were flip flops.
I choose to use mainly blue as the blue spotted flip flops were Lucy's absolute favourites until they broke through to much wearing!!! Even in the winter. 
I know this is a very simple layout but it tells the story of how we ended up with so many shoes in our luggage.


No comments:

Post a Comment