Thursday 3 October 2013

Witches Broomsticks

How cool are these doody witches broomsticks?
To make them all you need is a lollipop and brown card.
Cover the lolly stick with darker brown card. cut a fringe in Kraft card, leaving about 1/2" uncut, this is where it is attached to the broom handle, for my mini lollies the kraft card was 1 1/2" x 4".
Full instructions can be found at www.splitcaoststampers
I already had the owl and bat toppers, they are made from Stampin Up's owl punch, when I first got it a long long while ago I went a bit mad and made lots of different things from it, check out google images for inspiration.
 Sorry about the dire photo, something is up with my camera, but I can't work out what, sometimes it works fine sometimes it doesn't!!!
 On this photo you can see the lollipop better.
I can't wait to hand these out for Halloween...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment