Monday 18 November 2013

You Always Inspire Me L.O

I have had this photo six years, it is of my father and eldest son walking in the Lake District, it is one of my favourite photo's, I was not sure what I wanted to do with it then I saw a recent copy of Scrapbook Magazine with lots of male L.O and this is what I made.
I picked out the background paper to match the colour of the path in the photo.
The main photo is matted onto hessian and piece of cardboard, I did not attach the photo all round as I wanted a pocket for the tags

I added flashes of red, blue and green to tie in both the photos and to make them seem brighter.
The title 'you always inspire me boy' is on wooden banners and arrows that a lovely lady called Ann let me have, I inked them first the attached the words.
The flowers are a border from Walk in my garden cricut cartridge and I think they finish the L.O off just right.



No comments:

Post a Comment