Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mothers Day Card

This box style card is all the rage at the moment, but until I made this one for my Mum I hadn't quite realised how much. I do not watch Create and Craft on TV very often but when I watched it this week this  style card was on the show being demonstrated. Oh well I still like it!!
 I made the base from white card decorated with Trimcrafts Floral Pavillion paper, the flowers are by Stampin up which I stamped in Distress inks and the butterflies are made using a Martha Stewart punch.
I made the butterflies float by attaching them to acetate before gluing to the card. The Happy Mothers Day was typed on the computer before I punched it out.
I am really pleased with how this card came together, just hope my Mum likes it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment